Friday, October 1, 2010

the weather is nice at 1am not yesterday

I'm up watching Jimmy Fallon. I still can't believe he got The Roots at the house band!

Today was a very interesting day. I woke up and found out that there was a crazy fire at the neighbors house! The whole house is burnt down and it also damaged the recording studio for Tesla. Its the place of the bass player, but he was out of town. It was a pretty crazy fire. Everyone got out safely and they were able to save most of guitars at least..Here's a video of the event that I found on youtube:

Fire Tears Through Tesla Studio


Today at work, we installed the sign for New Era Beauty Spa. It looks good, I need to go by there and take a picture. I actually need to update our sign portfolio. I will add that to my list.We also have a new neighbor that moved in and we put up their sign. They are a family business called LM Auto Parts, Inc. They got radiators, auto glass, and more. Coming soon.

Lynne came by today to talk to me about promotional products that Cal Signs is looking to offer. She brought me tons of catalogs and pens haha She is so great! We talked about how this stuff all works. I feel more confident that we can offer this to our existing customers. Tomorrow I plan to meet the screen printing and embroidery contacts. Let's see how this will work out :)

A few notes:
-Don't go over your minutes, that is expensive
-Need to Invention to Innovation for marijuana
-Be real and grateful to yourself and others





No comments: