Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burning your hand is not the business : Also I've been eating a whole lot of sushi!

You know how after you do the laundry everything seems to be wrinkly. Well.. I did one morning and decided to iron out some wrinkles. Some how as I was trying to unplug my cheap lil hotel iron from the outlet, I burnt the corner of my right hand. Not the best feeling in the world. I didn't feel it at first, but the burn settled in. I first thing I did was lick it, than ran to the bathroom and ran water over it. Do not lick your burns, it might cause irritation or germs.

Here's yesterday picture and today's picture with a sad worried face. This is gonna scar. Aloe ver and vanilla extract is good to use for burns. Dammit. Also last week I burned my should with the curling iron. NO MORE IRONING for a bit.

I noticed I've been eating alot of sushi. Went to Kru Sushi with Mindy. Always nice to catch up. I ordered this Jade roll which had lobster and this yummy sauce. Billy the owner is so sweet, he gave this raw fish that was amazing as starter! Also my friend Nghi works there! I had no idea haha, he actually had this roll. I hope to stop by this week if not for sure next week. We gotta support our local businesses!

Eileen and Nai came by to make dinner. We made sushi and it was delicious! They dogs were here too. They were a handful. Tito pee'd on me shirt and top right when he came into the house. I think he was excited to meet Tofu. Freddie pooped on my rug, then after dinner Noodles poops too. Too many accidents! haha It's okay tho. Dogs like to mark their territory, but dammit its my territory! :P

Happy Birthday to my friend Yujean. He had a surprise birthday at Ninja Sushi. He was definitely surprised and he looked like he had a blast! Cheers!
There I ordered this roll called flaming roll thinking it was spicy, but it was really on FIREE! I was shocked haha. It tasted pretty good. Spicy tuna with some salmon I think... :)


I guess we can never get enough sushi. It's definitely yummy and making it at home is just as delicious and a money saver for big groups!


No comments: