Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doesn't feel like Sunday but it is.

Woke up early and took Tofu on a walk. Came across some interesting stuff around the neighborhood that I'd like to share. Whats up with the bananas in the girls mouths?! haha I liked the Chinese directional characters displayed at the Art Ellis And yes "Please Pick Up After Your Pet"! Sutter's Fort is always so beautiful. Tofu loves to do his business there! Met some nice girls visiting family from LA and they took a picture of me and Tofu :P
Then went to breakfast at Harry's Cafe. I did Harry's business hours a couple years back and I wasn't sure if he remembered me but he did! haha Coincidentally he needs update his business hours. I told him no problem, I will drop it off to him early next week and we chatted. He says brunch is on him! That was awesome, Harry is a very nice man. I got the Hawaiian #1.

Then I went by the flea market. Kris bought me shaved ice, it was yummy :) Got an auto-glass screen cover thing for my mom, a harness lease thing for my grandmas dog, sharpies, and some incense.

I wonder what else I should get into today... I noticed many different events happening in the area. Looks like Its Pride week event down by 20th and K. They blocked it off and I see rainbow decorations. It should be a crazy night! Chalk It Up event and Farmer's Market looked real busy this morning too. Its nice to see midtown so cultured and fun!

The best part is I dont have to work tomorrow! Whoo hoo =)

No comments: