Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to Work!!

After a wonderful 3-day weekend. It was back to work today. Production began on a few projects and we are booked all week! The UL inspector came by today. We chatted about business and education. He told me about the curriculum that we have to take for the shop. I guess all sign shops that are certified by Underwriters Laboratories are required to take it. This is $400! Good thing he gave me a code for 50% off. Inspection went well. Yes, all Cal Signs products are inspected for safety! We are legit :)


I finally went to pick up that sign permit for Salon ETC at El Dorado county. Check them out at www.etcsalonspa.com. It's always a nice drive passing by the hills with a nice breeze. Nobody really drives too crazy and the weather was perfect for a drive to the woods.

When I got to the Building department, I saw this beautiful Uchikake which is a traditional Japanese bridal dress. It dates back to Muromachi era 1338-1573AD. It is still widely popular in the Japanese wedding ceremonies. I guess this is my random fact for the day.

A few highlights from Labor Day. Went to dimsum and shopping with the family, bought a whole bunch of groceries, and relaxed :)





These Good Good Eat Ramen cracker snacks are really good good to eat! haha
Also check out my generic $2 sharpies, REKORD!


No comments: