Saturday, September 4, 2010

TGIF :)

Friday came pretty quick this week. An interesting thing that happened this week was when I was talking to Mr. Hing who owns Hings Chinese Restaurant and Java Time. Found out I know his daughter haha. Then I find out after talking to him some more, I am also friends with the daughter of the Wing Wa supermarket. Basically small world. It really made me happy and appreciate the networks of nice good people.

Jenny came by to drop off the aprons and some tshirts for Java Time. I told her if she gives me the t-shirts and aprons, I'll just do the print on them. So I guess I'll be doing some apron prints! Sounds like funn haha :)

My friend Yujean came by working on his new promotional adventure in music. I'm printing him some nice black 16pt gloss business cards. Check him out at www.SACRAfice916.com

We closed shop a bit early for the 3-day weekend! Finally grabbed a Bon Air sandwich and got ready to go celebrate my dear friend Mindy's birthday! Happy quarter bday! I had a good night dancing with Terry and Jake while Billy Lane was mixing up some old school jams! haha The best part of the night was the majestic deer head situation while listening to the electronic keyboard played by Rubin.
He told us about his near death accident and how it has changed him as a person and how he views the world. thank you for sharing. Overall had a great time with wonderful people. Many laughs and good memories.

It is now Saturday. I woke up and I'm hungry. Time to find some food.

No comments: