Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Designer Bags, Pop Culture, Shallow Waters

Hmm... I dont own a Coach bag. I dont own a Louie Vuitton bag. I have many bags, most are under $50. I look around and when I do see these designer bags, I can't tell the difference, it's all the same to me. The women carry them around but to me its nothing special. She has one and you have one. Same color, same style, same brand, same price tag.

Popular culture. Reality TV has taken over, so every other channel will have that. Music is saturated with nonsense and mediocre lyrics, this is solely pertaining to pop. Catchy tunes and excessive radio play.

Shallow people and selfish ways. When will we change? Hurricanes are more powerful than nucelar weapons. In other words, mother nature is stronger than anything man-made. And on that note, nuclear weaponry is the most ignorant creation ever.

The earth is quaking.

No comments: