Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yesterday & Today

YESTERDAY:::

Yesterday was a busy day at work! I had a nice lunch meeting with Leroy regarding the shop progress and what we need to do have a great profit. We discussed our wrap goals, advertising goals, and a sales team. Makes me feel good about what is to come for Cal Signs Inc. www.mycalsigns.com

After work, picked up Terry and headed to meet up Dorothy for dinner. Dorothy is my good friend Dave's mom and she made use some delicious burritos! It was so fresh and delicious. She also made these yummy watermelon lime mint smoothies! We had a nice ladies night.

I noticed three things that I wanted to capture on my mobile phone. The beautiful succulence that surrounds the trees in the front yard of the Icarangals. The second was Dave's 5th grade picture on the refrigerator! haha what a cute chubby lil kid :P Lastly, after dinner I went home and I saw my sisters wearing my old school tshirts as their pajamas haha. Gotta love it! :)



_________________________________________________________________

TODAY:::

Today, once again it was a busy day. The installers headed out to install the Subway sign over at Greenback Lane. Afterwards, we did the installation for Stewart Title. At the shop, we worked on some yard signs, posters for Famous Pizza, and also the letters for new Grimz Gym. We have Grimz Gym set for an installation next Tuesday. Check them out at www.grimzgym.com



Also I am in talks with Vince over at Big Things Limo about some bus wrap work. This is quite exciting. Check them out over at www.bigthingslimo.com We hope to do some advertising on the buses and move forward with some package rates!

Here are some pictures of the Game N Trade signs, posters, and vinyl that we did for Eric. This is for their new location on El Camino Blvd.



No comments: