Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF!

Yay it's Friday! :)

It is so strange, but I was physically not at work much this week. But I feel like I did a crap load of stuff. I was all over the place doing estimates, getting permits, paying bills. I handled some work at home too, I don't really mind it.. I think working from home rocks. I should get my own little home office space to get stuff done. Also, Lee is working for me now and this alleviates a lot of work stress that has been on my shoulders. He is going to be a great asset to the company and he is one of the best graphic designers I know! Now I can focus on one thing at a time and not overwhelm myself because I have help. Good help is so hard to find sometimes.

Yesterday was a crazy day, I didn't really make it out to work. I got a call from Susanne at like 6AM in the morning. I was definitely half asleep, but when she told me a taxi cab hit her while she was on her bike I woke right up! I then went over to her place to take some pictures of the injuries. Her ankle is all f*ed up and she is bruised all over. Luckily after we got her checked out at the ER, she is okay! She just has to let the body heal. Alot of vicodin and plenty rest.

Over I learned alot from Thurdays incident......always treasure your loved ones, city police suck big balls, becareful biking when cabs are nearby because they obviously are a danger, and if you get into an accident always always get their name, number, insurance, and get a police report right away!

Life is short. Live it long.

No comments: