Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A new month, a new beginning?

Happy September! It was quite nice to finally get a three day weekend. I was able to spend some time with my family, but most of the time I was by myself collecting my thoughts.
These days have been lonely and gloomy. I hope this new month will bring brighter moments.

On Sunday I dropped my sisters off at the Fair. I was going to go inside, but the massive crowd of people scared me off. I was not in the mood to be around groups of people, I think I would have gone crazy. This is the first time I haven't gone to the fair in like eight years. :( Oh well... maybe next year.

So its officially a new month. Last month sucked so bad. This month is going to have to change or else I am going to break something! >:(

I should really try to focus on what I want, a good life goal. I remember wanting to work for MTV China. That would have been amazing, but I didn't fall through on that one. It kinda sucks that MTV doesn't really have a whole lot of videos on the actual station, but they do help the flow of music (may it be good or bad). I guess tv in general is an amazing thing. Now that I don't really have a tv, I just watch it online. Online episodes are free and a good way to go. Also Blockbuster works too. :p

I think what Oprah does is ultimately the best! I would want to be like her with the whole magazine, tv show, book club, humanitarian thing. I wouldn't want it to be ""me me" tho. She sells her "ORPAH", I sell... "MYLAN?" hahaha.. no thanks. I'd want that without the fame.

I will be pondering about my life goal now..........................................

No comments: