Monday, September 8, 2008

This Morning

I woke up this morning feeling kinda sad, but I feel better now that the day has begun. I am here at work, ready to take on this new work week. I just bought some sweet tea from McDonald's and that stuff is soooo SWEET. I couldn't drink anymore, I should have just gotten coffee :P

This weekend should be a nice one. With some close friends coming over and Second Saturday art walk, it should be a nice relaxing weekend. I think I am going to check out that Obama Dance Party fundraiser. OBAMA 2008 all the way!! and....Who knows what Sunday will bring? hehe.

Anyways, on September 22, Heroes Season 3 Premiere is finally here! It took forever and a day! I'm so excited. I love that show!! Unfortunately on September 29, I have a Wisdom teeth extraction. Ahh..! I guess they are only taking two out, so it shouldn't be too bad. Yeah right! Chipmunk face in full effect!

No comments: