Monday, October 25, 2010

Its been awhile...

Wow. Haven't blogged for a few weeks. Alot has happened, more memories were created. I will just discuss my day at work. I think I need to figure out a mobile way of blogging conveniently. I think I will update more. It's takes too long to link or upload.

Anyways, I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. This show is pretty cool haha. My mom got me on it. My sister says that she lets them stay up at night if they're watching this show. Apparently this show has been on for many seasons! haha a lot of celebrities were actually on it! I had no idea.

At Cal Signs, we finally built that counter in the back warehouse! I'm very excited for this. We're going to use our own supply and just build it. It's cheaper. I want to light up the counter with these indoor lights that change color. It's really exciting! :) I'm really happy about it. Tomorrow I have to cut some half inch boards to build the counter top. I think we should also overlay it with this alupanel board. It will give it a nice finish. I dont think we necessarily need granite. That stuff is really expensive.

I also think a fence along the wall to hang the apparel and hats on will work fine. Rack displays are over $250. I think it will have this nice urban look to it! There's still so much to get done. We are also pretty busy at the shop with sign projects. Currently working on Java Time Donuts illuminated channel letters exterior sign. Mike at Exotic Body Tattoo is ready to go with this cut out brushed aluminum light box.

There are a lot of small vinyl projects. Lee has a full wrap that he's working on for Arctic Heat and Air. It looks so cool! Can't wait to share some picture once we get it installed. We ordered the Arlon wrap kit which has the wrap material and an overlaminate. I think we will begin output this week on this project. We definitely need to add more wraps to our porfolio. The guys (Danny & Duc) do an amazing job. They are great professionals to me. We've made errors and learned from them.

I feel we are advancing and sustaining. It's tough in this competitive and crazy economy! Team work, trust, quailty, and creation!

Good night.

No comments: