Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These boots are made for plants :)

I catch myself taking pictures of things I notice on occasion around the neighborhood. One day I think someone is going to get freaked out! haha, but for now I'm going to do it.

Anyways a few days back I saw these flower plant boots at this Victorian house, but I didnt have my camera. This morning on the other hand, I passed by it again and I noticed the owner added some fall decor to the boots. This time I got to take a picture of the boots.

I love how they are work boots that have real plants and flowers growing out of them. Its a mixed concept that I like. Its like two opposites can create something so beautiful. :)


wisdom wednesday::: Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

No comments: