Thursday, September 16, 2010

the catcus is blossoming, tofu likes the ducks

Every morning or afternoon, I walk by Sutter's Fort with Tofu. I live close to that area. I enjoy the mini bridge and waterfall. The ducks are nice too. :) There is this really big cactus that is starting to blossom. It's quite beautiful! <3



WORK DAY:
Today was a smooth day. I got estimates out and signed up to possibly start doing promotional products. I also got a great lead on a vectoring site which is based out in Thailand. I am going to test them out and see if they are as good I hear. Thanks so much for your help Lynne! Check her stuff out at www.signatureprintingstore.com

I finished up the step by step menu for Freshmade Yogurt Cafe located at the new Well building at CSUS. They are about 1.5 feet coroplast boards with full color vinyl overlay and double stick tape on back for installation. Moreta, the owner, came by to pick these up and he really liked them! This is always a good thing. :) I really like Morteza, he is a good and fair business man. I've done alot of business with him at Subway. I plan to go out there next week to get some pictures of the window vinyl graphics and also this menu.


We printed two banners for SN&R. We scheduled electrical final inspections on two signs in Rancho Cordova. One for CSLS School and Thai Sky. (This reminds me I need to update our sign portfolio).

I also decided to do fall sale. I made two 4x8 feet banners that says: 25% Off all Banners, Posters, and Decals // 10% Off all Vehicle Wraps & Vinyl. I hope this will generate more sales and promote our wraps! I got a nice deal on banner material so I figure a Sale makes good sense!

Good day, I'm happy tomorrow is Friday. I need a break.

No comments: