Monday, April 20, 2009

Signs of Global Warming

Just got back from Vegas, NV with some girlfriends. Good trip and lovely weather, I will blog about this later as there were fun adventures...(to be continued).

When we returned home and landed into the Sacramento Airport, I felt the heat and the sun beaming against my face as I was finishing up another chapter "Eat Pray Love"(a fantastic book if I may add). It was like 89 degrees, and when I left on Friday it was only like 73 or so. This morning I checked the weather and I was shocked!! Take a look at this:

Tell me how it can be 93 degrees one day, and a few days later it drops by more than 20 degrees. This is definitely global warming at its peak. I am sensing this summer is going to be blazing hot and very humid.

It's nice to see the sunshine in all, but I don't like these drastic shifts to the weather pattern. It honestly worries me. I think it also stated that Saturday/Sunday will be in the 60's and raining. Wow... that is some crazy drop in weather!! Anyways, just wanted to share my shock on the weather pattern.

Today is Four-Twenty! HAPPY 4/20! YES! May we all send glees to the trees and save Mother Earth.

PEACE & LOVE!

Time to jam out on the records and enjoy the day =)

No comments: