Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick Vegas Synposis

It's been about three years since I've been back to Vegas, NV aka Sin City. haha. I went with some lovely girlfriends of mine (Theresa, Eileen, Nai, and Annie). We went for a quick weekend getaway.
Good Times!

Creating great memories:
-Observing all the geography from the plane, doesn't this look like alien imprints!
-Flying together and comparing books:
-Bellagio Buffet causes major food coma!-Seeing actor Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld!!) We didn't attack him as he was with his fam bam. BUT now that I think about it... I should have attacked. I mean he's not just a typical actor, he's like a super star A-list actor. Oh well... one day in Hollywood -Got a nice limo for the evenings! Yay! (I haven't been in a limo since Freshmen Homecoming dance)Always VIP for the clubs =P (ie. Tao, Prive, etc)... we only went once tho haha..-We had such cute drank bottles! =P
-MMMmm.. of course OODLES of NOODLES!-International Sign Expo (inside Mandalay Bay)---a great professional experience
-Just enjoying the day down the strip... we found Big Balls! haha-We got to hang out with a cool penguin! haha
- KA by Cirque du Soleil is the best show!! I was blown away by the creativity and imagination of the show. Greatness! It's a must watch!! =) The soundtrack is pretty great too!
-I love Vegas lights <3 -GAMBLING!! haha. We all got pretty lucky and won this time around. I personally won $700! Woo! Theresa on the otherhand, won $1300! =D It's always good to go home a WINNER! =)
...til next time.. Love & Peace

No comments: