Monday, January 5, 2009

::...happy new year...::

It's officially here... YEAR 2009!

Sacramento had their very first ball drop this year... It was nothing close to the one they have in Times Square... but I was pleased that they did something like this for the Sac town community. So pre-drank, walked around downtown, saw great people, warm feelings, got wasted, fell many times, sores & bruises all over the body. Blah! I don't really remember falling as much as I was told. haha.

Anyhoo. Holiday break was lovely as planned. Good times with the people I care most about. So I have to say life is looking up.

My new years resolution:
1) Bring the business to great heights! (soon to be incorporated! yay!)
2) Be healthier and more active (lots of Vitamin C!)
3) Less drama and more happy times (no more faking the funk!)
4) Surrounding myself with better company (good people)
5) Patience, Hope, and Love are my three objectives! =)

PS. Check out the Cal Signs 2009 Calendar Crew! (www.mycalsigns.com)

No comments: