Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doing Too Much

Spontaneously decided to throw a Halloween Party at my and Oscar's place, upstairs and diagnol from me. We plan to use the stoop too, I just hope it's not too cold outside. I need a fire pit!!

Now that I think about it, I'm quite overwhelmed! Why in the world did I decide to throw a party, this is kind of crazy. I also have a concert to go to the next day, GORILLAZ!! I'm pretty excited about that. I wonder what kind of costume I should wear to the concert, I'm not sure about going all out. I'm excited tho to wear the costume on Friday nonetheless.

Today was a good day until the City inspector couldn't wait five minutes. Seriously, these guys are lazy and difficult. The system they work in is not efficient and it wastes alot of time and money. I plan to write a complaint to the supervisor of community development. The are suppose to provide us with a service. Yet, there is none. It's a complex process to discuss. But a permit should not take 2 weeks to approve. I can get it over the counter at the County of Sac. Inspectors should also try to contact before arrival, it makes it helpful to provide proper access.

On another note, I hope the weather is good tomorrow so I can install a sign. Just give me at least four hours of clear skies. I also need to get up early and do some random stuff. Few meetings and I'm giving Will some of those RGB leds I have so he can do some promo thing at the IMAX for the movie premiere of Tron or something like that.

I'm off to make a quick to do list for the next few days. This will help me organize and de-overwhelm!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE :)

No comments: