Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAILY BLOGGING!

Today I am going to officially update this blog on THE DAILY!! This will help me keep my life and projects organized! :)

I am currently working on a layout for Stewart Title. They are the leading provider of title insurance and related services to the real estate and mortgage industry. Unfortunately a few weeks back someone decided to take all the letters off their building. That's where we come in!

I suggested to her to do individual channel letters which are injection molded plastic cans with an acrylic face. This way we can drill the letters to the wall and its much harder for someone to take off. Hopefully she likes the idea.

Email sent!


Got some business cards in today for KTX Trucking and also STP Truck Plaza. They are glossy 16pt finish. Also, we print all our business cards on 30% recycled paper! :)

KTX Trucking can tranport anything you need! STP Truck Plaza formerly know as Hawk's Truck Stop is under new ownership! They have all your trucking needs at STP.

Also, just now I finally got a call back from the building department over at El Dorado County. It took too long to get this permit for Salon ETC. Tomorrow I can finally get it issued!! Then next week the sign is going up!



No comments: