Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy Creating

This morning I decided to work on some creative signage for the office. I made a 6" x 95" board to cover the open space that was created when I remodeled one of the rooms. So for awhile there was this ugly rectangular concrete along the carpet where the wall was cut. haha. I wonder if that even makes sense, but yeah simply put, it just covers up something that was ugly on the floor. (The piece is made from 1/4" thick white acrylic with 2-color vinyl overlay... cut on the Roland Versa-Camm <3)

Then I decided to make some fun mini pvc cut-out labels to hang on the wall to let clients know what we carry and all that good jazz. I cut out full color decals and laid it over 1/8" white PVC. Good Fun. <3 Hmm.. I think I'll install it tomorrow morning...

PS. Last night went to my grandma's house for dinner and some offerings stuff. It was good times. My dad is back from Vietnam & China (after 2 months) and it is great to have him back. I see that he is much uplifted and happier. (= This puts a grand smile on my face!

No comments: