Thursday, September 25, 2008

True Happiness is here.

I haven't felt that feeling of true happiness in so long. This week overall has been great. I feel so gooood. Its that happy feeling you get that is all natural and it feels like a light breeze is brushing against you. The feeling is so intense.

Why am I so happy?? Well first off, the Contractors State License Board accepted my application to be an Electrical Sign Contractor and I have a test date in mid October! This means I am one step closer to becoming a contractor in California! Please please let me pass that exam!! If I pass the exam, I will feel so complete! Its been two years and its finally here... A short term goal finally acheived... So for the next few weeks I will be studying more intensely than ever. Usually I dont enjoy studying, but in this situation I am honored to.

I got finger printed/live scan today. It was $69 bucks for a 10 minute service, which I think is ridiculous, but its okay... After that I went to PetSmart to buy some medicine and dog food for this dog my dad found. This poor dog, un-named yet, is so skinny and fragile. So our family now has a new addition. I think my youngest sister is so excited about this too. I am happy for her. =) She has been wanting me to get her a dog in forever!

Family wise, I think it is looking up. There have been issues here and there, but overall I am trying to see it in a positive light. I know that amongst all the struggles, we shall overcome!! I have learned to be alot more patient and to just simply be grateful for all the things I do have in my life.

So... I hope this feeling of true happiness follows me on my journey in this crazy twilight zone we call "life".

<3

No comments: